Introduction To Literature

“Scholarship”
Setting 1
One day in the forest
Slamet                  : “Sister, the project has started huh?”
Siti                       : “Maybe our house is next target (sadly), let's just study, this is   important to us”
Slamet                  : “You're not my teacher, you think I'm not ready?? hahaha..”
Siti                       : “This is serious Slamet, this is a chance who knows you can go to college and play kung fu movies, right?”
Father                   : “Sitiiiiii .......”
Siti                        : “Yes father”
Father                             : “Come along with me”
Siti                        : “What's wrong father?”
Father                   : “Dad and Mr. Lemot have agreed you and Ben will be married”
Siti                       : “Dad why is that? Father's don’t have a heart” (running with tears)

Siti ran home crying and leaving her father in the forest.
Siti                       : “Why dad can think to marry me, do you think this is way out of  trouble, what dad can not see that I can help. Is my dream not important anymore? I have to find a way, I have to do something. I know "Scholarship". I have to prove to my dad that I can.”
Setting 2
Siti and Slamet also take the scholarship test at school.
Siti                        : “Hope I can answer the exam and get this scholarship”
Slamet                  : “Yeayyy exam is over, thanks my sister you already help me in learning, why you look so bad?
Siti                        : “It's okay”

Setting 3
Arriving at home.
Father                             : “How about your exam Slamet?”
Slamet                  : “Successful father”
Father                   : “Thank you Siti has taught your little brother, Slamet got a scholarship and you can marry with Ben”
Siti                        : “Dad what if the other people who get the scholarship?”
Father                             : (Surprised)
Mr. Lemot            : “Attention all !!! None of these villagers pay the land tax to me, we destroy this house”
Father                             : “What the hell is this, don’t take our property away”
Mr. Lemot            : “Who says can not?”
Father                             : “What the hell is this Mr ?”
Mr. Lemot            : “You think about that tax, none of you pay me taxes. Tomorrow is the last day, after which your house I take and everything is flat with the ground”
Slamet                  : “What we are doing father?”
Father                             : “I don’t know, we must to find a solution”

The teacher came to Siti's house.
Teacher                 : “Excuse me”
Siti                       : “Teacher ...”
Father                            : “What's the matter ?”
Teacher                : “The exam results are out, I bring the good news. This is the announcement letter of who gets the scholarship”
Slamet                  : “Here let me see. What the hell? Siti who got a scholarship ??”
Teacher                : “Yes, Siti who get the highest score on the exam in school and                         become the champion 1, then Slamet become the champion 2”
Father                   : “Wahhh good news, it's okay Slamet, your sister will refuse and this scholarship is yours”
Siti                       : “What ??? No, I do not want.”
Father                   : “Siti we have discussed this, you already know that your future is guaranteed”
Siti                       : “You mean daddy about marriage? What future does father mean if I can’t go to school? Why so father?”
Father                            : “Not so my child”
Siti                       : (Crying)
Grandmother        : “Siti ... never mind, your father's intention is always good,                               whatever it is you will surely succeed”
Siti                       : “What are you doing? Success is not a nickname”
Grandmother        : “Somat, Siti not fit for Ben”
Father                   : “So, Mom who gives Siti the idea that she can do anything, she's too good for this is all, bullshit”

Siti left her father and grandmother, he went to the forest and cried.
Siti                       : “I think scholarship will change everything, but no. I have to do something. Maybe Slamet can help me.”
Slamet                  : “Why you in this forest?”
Siti                       : “Slamet I need your help”
Slamet                  : “No. I do not want to help you”
Siti                       : “Come on this deck seriously”
Slamet                  : “I'm also serious about the exam. You promise to help me, uh it turns out sister who can scholarship, now I should what ?? What is my future ??”
Siti                       : “Slamet, we will not have a future if Mr. Lemot sells our land, but the land in this village is not his”
Slamet                  : “What ??”
Siti                       : “Mr. Lemot thinks the land in the village is his but not really”
Slamet                  : “So what can I do for you?”
Siti                       : “We have to find the original letter of this village land. The letter is to Mr. Lemot, we must take it.”
Slamet                  : “Well, we have to tell it to the father and the villagers”
Siti                       : “Come on”

Upon arriving at Siti's house, Slamet and his father worked with the villagers to thwart Mr. Lemot's plans to destroy the houses and make the village a gambling place.
Mr. Lemot            : “Attention !!! This village is mine. Leave this village right now because I will destroy your house”
Father                   : “Can not !!!”
Mr. Lemot            : “How not, I have a letter on this village land. That I own the land in this village, you better leave this village now and my big machines will destroy your house”
Father                            : “No, you're lying.”
Mr. Lemot            : “How can you say that?”
Siti                       : “You lie sir. The letter is now there to me, Slamet and I asked him from Ben your son, Ben helped us to take our village land from your office.”
Mr. Lemot            : “Your useless child base Ben” (Angry)
Father                            : “Now you no longer have the right to this land”
Siti                       : “You can leave this village sir”

Finally Mr. Lemot left the village and canceled his plan to raze the villagers' homes.
Siti                       : “Finally finished, all will get better father. My experience and Slamet is truly remarkable”
Father                   : “Yeah you are amazing, you can solve big problems that happened.”
Siti                       : “Thank you father”
Father                            : “Siti ...”
Siti                       : “Yes father”
Father                   : “Dad is proud of you, dad blesses and supports you to take a scholarship in city.”
Siti                       : “I love my dad. Thank you father, I love dad”
Slamet                  : “My sister, Good luck I will always support you. Let's welcome this beautiful day”

Siti and Grandmother : “Come on”

Finally Father Siti approved the scholarship and Siti can finally continue her education in the city.

Komentar